Tuesday, 24 February 2009

Finally ! I passed!!

Good News here!!
Three of us passed driving test today??
O.M.G~
Celebrate?
OF COURSE!
*******************
Finally i passed my driving test today...
I was worried tht i can't passed
Especially on the road lar,course i already pay money?
*******************
SLOPE!!!
I was worried tht i can't do well on the slope
Because Of Nervous i'll Scared
And My Hand will"sao zan"?
haahaa
But veryy luck tht I DID IT!!
I did it kay~im passed~
Then parking and jalan mati "sap sap sui"
Act parking is not that hard i think
If veryy Carefully
*******************
HOWEVER
Three of us can passed together!!!!!
After 3days we can get our "P" license!!
~HAHAHA~
*END*
Celebrate->McDonalds
Waited for more than an hour


the car i drived today
number "2"


TOO HAPPY?!
Y.E.S!


Even i think it is impossible
But it is the true im passed the driving test

McValue Meals for rm5.95

K.D.E club
steam/ sauna celebrate after Mcd



Uncle David! you still own me "Delicious" cake!
I remember that what you said^^
next time better no promise lar,if not i will cost you an arm and a leg!








No comments:

Post a Comment