Friday, 27 February 2009

28/Feb This is for my sweeties girls

I am so proud because i had a friend like both of them
There are many friends in my life
but especially both of them
I feel touch



"JOANNE"
This girl i know her since from 1
I still remember meet her for the first time
hmm.? so 38?
Lol
She said i SO "LALA"==
So bad
okay lar..im!
for F1/2 kay...
But very fast we have good friendship
erm...before school holiday?
Before school we have good friendship i meet her every morning in the school
im not really remember lar,maybe sit inside her school bus or outside 7-11?
But after school holiday our friendship "GONE"liao?
not that friend anymore like f1
because of no contact?
********
Then f2..
we started our friendship again..
ponteng with her when to T.Q Newway?????
Hahaha
and sometime hang out with her
She said feel like im her sister
so,She will treat me as her sister
i feel touch~
For sure we both got argue sometime~
small argue~big big argue~~~
I will dislike her when she made me angry.
Ofcouse i got made her angry too~ ^____^
5years ago~
our frieship 5 years ago~celebrate?
and i told you before that? you cahnge a lot ~
lovable girl~



"CHERYL"
I know this girl from F1 too..
But just like nomal friend only
when passed by then said"hi~
or else smile har gam lor...
but i remember i not really like this girl at first ^^
Im a "la la mui" last time plus we are not familiar with
*********
The ones that let my impression be most profound are
She bought me a pillow~

A small pillow~
A bit weird right?
(But she and i are not very familiar with~)
Our friendship started from last two and a half years ago
means F3 like that lar..
I admit
She is a very close girl
Care about everyone very much
Warm girl?
For sometime only har..
she will scold ppl too~seldom lar
But please be clever a bit lar~
dont ppl bully you also dont dare to say~
I means ppl"bok mong"you
or anythings lar
hai-yor!
I tak boleh tahan this lar!
***
So i got two girl
one is"FIre"one is"Water"??!!!
Lol
~Study hard kay my girl~
~Find the RICH man~
LOL
~Keep in touch~
**************
AND
"wei wei " and"chyichyi"
you both are really good friends for me!
Given me happy remembrance
Last~the ELEPHANT
is a rotten apple!!
Don't be too near her
HA~HA~HA~




4 comments:

  1. Yor, i very touched lo..
    why so suddenly...

    ReplyDelete
  2. cos she's emo-ing?? lol.
    btw, i feel touched too..
    i love you both lots man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. because i cant everyday hang out with you both!!! I scared our friendship will change..

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, don't worry lah, see i banged my dear's car to sing k with u =X

    ReplyDelete