Friday, 27 February 2009

28/FEB This is for my uncle and his family

*Today*
28/Feb saturday
7 years ago,i gonna to move out here
By seven years with my uncle and his family
And i gonna to move out today
I dont know if in my life without them,how will i miss them
**********
The habit has their accompanying in my life
No matter it is
Happiness/Heartbroken/to argue/Laugh/Cry....
I'm not to willing to forget
**********
IM so sorry that sometime argue with them,because of mine wilful
But they still for very patient instruction I
And
Let me experience it family to my love too
********************









*Happy family*
You and me ,me and you?!
we are happy family~

*Happy couple*
~Me and you,you and me~


TO:Uncle david



I do not know what will happen in my future
But
I do not hope to let you feel disappointed
This is me to your repayment!
**********
You teach me every sentence,Even some i can't accept
I will try to bear in mind
THANK YOU!

2 comments:

  1. I am glad to see that you have grown up to a mature and beautiful girl and also your english had improve a lot. keep learning in life and i believe you will have a bright future coming your way. We certainly miss you and we wish you all the best in your future undertaking.

    From: Uncle and family

    ReplyDelete